Water Softener Plant Systems
Water Softening is a process of removing Calcium and Magnesium ions from water. Calcium and Magnesium are the hardness forming component of water. When hard water is passed through resin in Sodium form, Ca and Mg ions are exchanged for equivalent Na ions. The water which now contains only Sodium ions is called soft water. The soft water is then used as a feed water to low and medium pressure boiler, RO systems and also for Laundries and other application.
Our easy and well engineered water softener plant acclaim stringent design, High performance, durability, smooth operation ensure us to gain more and more clients’ satisfaction.
- Material of construction MS/FRP/MSRL/SS.
- Designed as per ASME.
- Well designed distribution system.
- Well designed collection system.
- High end water quality.
- Suited regeneration time for various application.
- High replacement of calcium and magnesium.
- Industrial Process Water.
- Hospitals & Laundries.
- Automobiles industries.
- Domestic application.
- Pre treatment of water.
- Boilers and Cooling towers.