Activated Carbon Filter Systems
In Activated carbon filter, principle media is activated carbon supporting with gravel, pebble and sand. Activated Carbon is an effective method for adsorbing organics, removal of chlorine, Color & odor from water. Color is normally expressed in Hazen units and due to the presence of colloidal suspension, aquatic growth and presence of iron. In our activated carbon based filter water passed through activated carbon have optimum iodine valve to remove color odor and chlorine from water & wastewater. It can be used individuals, pretreatment of water as well as post treatment.
Our simple but well engineered media based filter acclaims stringent design, High performance, less pressure drop across the bed, longevity, optimum utilization of surface area ensure us to gain more and more clients’ satisfaction.
- Available in Vertical & Horizontal
- Material of construction MS/FRP/MSRL/SS
- Designed as per ASME or IS
- Well designed collection system
- Well designed distribution system
- Improve taste of water
- High removal of color & odor
- High removal chlorine of the water
- High end water quality
- Pre-treatment of water treatment plant
- Post treatment of waste water treatment plant
- RO plant feed water
- Water treatment plant.